Terms and Conditions Fund Manager Opportunity
- You have to enroll for the Home Study Course any time after 01 February 2018.
- You have to be at least 18 years and older.
- You have to select the OPT-IN on the enrolment form to indicate your interest to take part in the Fund Manager Opportunity.
- You will be assigned a tutor/ trading specialist to guide you.
- You will have full access to the Virtual Classroom for as long as you are part of the Fund Manager program.
- You need to complete 20 or more assignments of the Forex Trading Course within a 4 month window, with an average of at least 80% to be accepted into the program (this assignments will be assess by professional traders, support is available in the Virtual classroom).
- You will need to participate in a timely manner quizzes as requested in the Virtual Classroom from time to time to all Fund Managers.
- It will be required from you to adhere to a code of high discipline in Money Management.
- You will need to show that you have a great tolerance for patience and that you can handle the urge of greed.
- You are responsible for your own hardware PC/Laptop e.g., and you can make no claim against the company for the use of your hardware. Hardware are any devices you use to take part in this Opportunity.
- You are responsible for you own Internet, data time e.g. and no claim can be made against the company for those expenses.
- You are responsible for any taxes (if any) as required by law, as you will act as independent fund manager under Forex College.
- It will be required from you to attend certain live and/or online meetings during the years you act as fund manager under Forex College.
- You are not allowed to share or trade on any other third party’s behalf using Forex College profit enhancing techniques. If so, your services will be terminated immediately.
- You are allowed to trade your own personal live trust account in combination with your Fund Management Account
What will you get?
- Forex College will provide you access to one of their R5,000.00 ZAR (five thousand South-African Rand) live trust accounts to start with.
- The performance-based compensation earned is a performance fee of 30% of net gains (profits) per month. This income can turn out to be substantial.
- No fees will be paid on any losses sustained.
- Forex College will increase the live trust account you trade based on your performance and dedication as a Fund Manager under Forex College, as evaluated by the trading specialist on a timely basis.
- Forex College provide trade recommendations from the head trading specialist (Trading Signals). (But you will have to think out of the box and apply your new gained knowledge to analyze and execute your own trades.)
- Forex College will present training/trade seminars for all Fund Managers from time to time all over south-Africa.
- Forex College, the trading specialist and the tutor/trader assigned to you, will guide you onto using the College profit enhancing strategies and the well layout Money Management Plan, they will even strive to help you replace FEAR with confidence and GREED with moderation.
- Forex College will have the right to terminate your services effective immediately as a Fund Manager, when:
- You trade or share any of our profit enhancing techniques, signals, and methods e.g. to any third party whatsoever;
- You bust the Forex College starting trust account you manage;
- You lose more than the threshold percentage of the increased trust account you managed as determined by the value of the increased trust account.
- You commit or are charged with any criminal offence related to trading or finances.
- Forex College, nor its partners, trading specialist, tutors or any other affiliates related to Forex College will accept no liability for losses to any funds, or damage to any equipment while acting as or performing duties as Independent Fund Manager under Forex College.
Trading any financial instrument carries a significant level of risk to the capital you invest. Therefore, you should only trade money that you can afford to lose. The trading of these products may not be suitable for all investors or traders. You must ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and seek independent advice if necessary. All opinions expressed by our trading specialist or in the Virtual Classroom provide no guarantee of profits for any investor or trader in Forex College. Forex College will accept no liability for any loss which directly or indirectly may arise from this information.